RETAIL ASSISTANT - FROM $1,700 PER MTH
Posted on 6 Sep 2021
• To be responsible for performing all preventive / breakdown maintenance of all M&E services and building work.
• To specialize in one or two areas including, plumbing, masonry, electrical, mechanical, air-conditioning, carpentry or other areas of maintenance work.
• To carry out preventive / breakdown maintenance on all plumbing and sanitary systems of the hotel.
• To operate and carry out preventive / breakdown maintenance on all mechanical equipment such as air conditioning system, freezer, refrigerators, pumps, coolers, ice-makers and other refrigeration equipment.
• To carry out painting, polishing and varnishing works at the hotel.
• To operate and carry out preventive maintenance and repairs of all electrical installations and equipment such as generator, fire protection system lighting and power, etc. at the hotel.
• To assist in energy conservation program and participate in fire-fighting and safety exercise.
• To construct and repair furniture such as cabinet, cupboard, table, chairs, doors and props.
• Any other suitable task as and when assigned by the Maintenance Officer / Assistant Chief Engineer.
• 1-2 years of working experience in electrical, mechanical, refrigeration, carpentry of plumbing works
• Experience in Engineering / Maintenance Department of Hospitality or relevant industries
• Ability to work independently and in team.
3 rotating shift, 6 days work week
1. 7am to 3pm
2. 3pm to 11pm
3. 11pm to 7am
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.